Scope of Homeopathy Treatment in Allergy and Asthma
Allergy can be of two types, i.e. seasonal allergy and all-time allergy. The seasonal allergy is generally occurred in a specific season. In some particular season the pollens from the trees, grasses, weeds are commonly being more exposed than other seasons. Some persons who are allergic to those pollens, grasses, weeds react abnormally and develop the allergic symptoms.
There are other groups of hypersensitive peoples who react vigorously to the indoor substances like dust mites, mold, cockroaches, animal dander and develop allergic reaction. Even many drugs, climacteric factors, psychological factors also creates allergic induced asthmatic condition to those person.
Common sign and symptoms of allergy and asthma
- There is constant sneezing one after another even more than 30 to 40 times at a time generally occurs in morning time
- With the recurrent sneezing there is runny nose
- There is tickling and squirming sensation in nose, eyes, ears
- The eyes are red and watery
- Some person feels difficulty in breathing after this sneezing episode
- There are some whistling sound comes during taking breathing which is called wheezing sound
- There is cough sometimes associated with the breathing difficulties
- Shortness of breath
Pathophysiology of allergy and asthma
The immune system always protects our body from the foreign invaders that try to get inside our body every time. Our Immune system consists of various cells and organs. They recognize the foreign substances and counter attack them to destroy out. The white blood corpuscles (WBC) are known as a part of the immune system. The T lymphocytes (T cells) and B lymphocytes cells (B cells) of WBC plays the major role in protecting our body from the various allergen and pathogen. The T cells and B cells travels everywhere in our body. They pass across the blood vessels walls and moves in the inter cellular space and roam around. They are busy checking the passports of every cell they encounter. Whenever they discover a cell that seems threatening, they immediately begin countermeasures against it. The T cell when find an allergen (allergen or antigen is a foreign cell or protein carry a surface marker molecule which identify it as an antigen or allergen) get activated and produce some chemical messenger called cytokines. Those cytokines activate the B cell to convert plasma cell. The plasma cell produces the antibodies IgE. The peoples who have an allergic constitution produce more IgE antibodies. The IgE anti bodies attach to the mast on the IgE receptor situated over the surface wall of mast cell. The mast cells are found in various parts of the body like in all mucosal lining, eye, skin etc. Those mast cells contain numerous granular substances called histamine. The allergen or antigen get attach to the IgE antibody over mast cell and stimulate the mast cell to release its histamine content outside the cells. Those histamine granules have the pro inflammatory effect and when they come in contact with the tissue surface initiates the inflammatory reaction. So as a result the symptoms of sneezing, running nose, congestion of eyes are found. The inflammatory reaction also constricts the bronchial airways due to oedematic swelling occur in mucosal surface of respiratory tract. So it creates difficulties in taking the breath. The constriction of bronchial tubes as well as mucous secretion inside it creates a sound while taking breath, which is called the wheezing sound.
All persons does not react adversely when they exposes to those allergens or antigens. But those people whose immune system is hypersensitive can develop these allergic reactions.
Scope of homeopathy treatment in allergy and asthma
- Homeopathy treatment can diminish the hypersensitivity nature of the immune system of the allergy or asthma susceptible person. Thus the allergic reaction and asthmatic condition gradually cures by the proper homeopathy treatment
- A constitutional homeopathy treatment basing upon the physical, mental, psychological, emotional condition can reduce the susceptibility nature of the person to get allergy and asthma frequently by modifying his/her immune system
- The genetically disposition of allergy and asthma patient can also get benefit by proper homeopathy treatment
- The recurrent sneezing symptoms can be controlled effectively by the homeopathy treatment in a short interval of time.
- The acute asthmatic symptoms of difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, can be controlled effectively and instantly by suitable homeopathy medicines and homeopathy nebulising.
- The homeopathy nebulisation is the recent modern advanced homeopathy approach developed by Dr Satapathy that gives a rapid effect in asthmatic patient to control their acute symptoms of shortness of breath, cough and wheezing sound
- The allergic sneezing can also be controlled instantly by the homeopathy medicines with nebulisation
- A long standing allergy or asthma patient can get a cure by proper constitutional homeopathy treatment
SEARCH IN BLOGS
6 Best homeopathic Medicines for Sinusitis Treatment.
Dec 08, 2016
6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Frequent Cold and Cough Treatment
Dec 07, 2016
Homeopathic Medicines for Chronic Bronchitis Treatment
Dec 07, 2016
6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for ASTHMA Treatment
Dec 06, 2016
6 Best Homeopathic Medicines for Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Dec 06, 2016